It’s a known fact that flowers with their bright and illuminating appearance charms the overall demeanour of the house. We all like to have flowers at home and are in constant of most appropriate flowers that go by our house design ideas. “Awsm Blossom”, an online flower delivery giant brings you tips to design homes smarty by using flowers-
When decorating the “entrance” –
– Entrance is the front of the house. It is advised to stay away from heavy designing and vast flowers. Cut the flowers into short stems or get the pre made short stem designed flowers and loosely hung them in pair or small vases and see how they light up your entrance. Onlookers are sure to notice and pass compliments at this design idea.
– Another thing one could try is to place a table at the side of entrance on both sides and put an amazing flower basket at each side. Try it on functions and it shall give royal feeling to both the host and the guest.
– First impression is the last so choose specific, pretty and appealing flowers at the entrance. You can bring your creativity but keep the traditional flowers at the centre of your design.
While decorating “dining rooms” –
– Always surround your dining area with fresh flowers to bring a whole new dining experience at homes.
– Fragrance of fresh flowers compliment the food and gives you a feel of dining into the restaurant
– Avoid keeping artificial flowers in dining table
– More is the greenery around the dining table, more does it compliments to the dining experience.
– Go for lilies or carnations while designing dining rooms. Check the awesome collections of “Awsm Blossom”, and find exclusive range of carnations and lilies available for Online Flower Delivery In Karnal.
– Go informal while decorating dining tables with flowers.
When decorating living room area with flower online-
– Rooms are meant to lie in leisure and should shine in elegance along with high comforts level.
– Use antique flower vase or bowl that fills the room with pride and elegance. Get custom made flowers for the rooms
– Try terrace garden adjacent to living room, they compliment and give you the exotic feel at home.
– It’s not bad to have a large vase placed in guest room and use artificial flowers unless your guest room is always full.